• Structure in walnut oiled
• Frame in RAL9005 black stained ashwood
Trays function as a surface container for collectables, and this multi-tasking desk/vanity table was designed as two stacking trays on a light wooden frame. Contemporary lifestyles demand furniture to be more mobile and flexible, servicing multiple functions, while remaining lightweight for easy transport. This piece responds to that need, using the analogy of trays on trestles as a point of departure.
• Upholstery in Aplomb C086 French Blue
• Metal detail on the back with Bronze shadow finishing
LouLou is the enveloping armchair, characterized by a wide circular structure and a comfortable backrest in a game of softness and generous volumes. The sofa, covered with a soft fabric, is enhanced by delicate cushions. The basement in black lacquered wood, supports the structure.
• Frame in taupe lacquered finishing
• Legs in palladium finishing
• Outer left sides cover in leather Vermont Lux 552 cuttlefish anti-stain
• Optional top w extraclear mirror
• Internal drawers covered in microfiber Jazz A100 Ivory
Icon is the sophisticated and minimal lady desk. The lacquered wood structure with brushed polished finish is enhanced by details in polished brass steel and the left side covered externally in leather. The complete set includes an extra-clear glass shelf in the open compartment and is enriched by a bevelled mirror with a steel frame with matching finish.
• Frame finishing in lacquered wood with colour Stone polished lacquered
• Details in Bronze shadow finishing
Mercury bedside takes center stage thanks to their sculptural lines enhanced by Deco details. The streamlined geometries, thanks to the push and pull opening systems, meet noble materials in a contemporary living complement.
• Frame finishing in taupe lacquered and Palladium
• Lateral sides cover leather in Vermont Lux 552 cuttlefish anti-stain
• Optional top with extra clear mirror
• Internal drawers covered in microfiber Jazz 100 Ivory