• Frame and seat cushion in Pelle Bryce 439 Tan
• Back cushion in Pelle Velvet Lux 012 Tan
• Feet in bronze shadow finish
Design and sturdy geometries describe the line in the Artù – sofa and armchair range. Contemporary and rich in details, they fit triumphantly in the living space and, at the same time, stand out also singularly. The profile stands out for lowered armrest proportions, in a slightly retracted position from the backrest. Overall balance and lightness are possible thanks to the squared sofa feet, available in anthrax velvet and nubuck leather.
• Upholstery cover in leather Vermont Lux 5456 Quartz grey.
• Frame belts & metal buckles in gun- metal Grey finishing
• Seat height 48 cm/ Arm height 63 cm
Designed by Toan Nguyen for Fendi Casa, the Blixen dining chair takes its inspiration from the Italian fashion house’s menswear collections with metal buckles holding its monocoque structure. Choose from smooth leather or statement cowhide to adorn its sleek steel frame, which has also been created in lounge chair and wheeled conference chair iterations for a number of settings.
• Frame finishing in lacquered wood with colour Stone polished lacquered
• Details in Bronze shadow finishing
Mercury bedside takes center stage thanks to their sculptural lines enhanced by Deco details. The streamlined geometries, thanks to the push and pull opening systems, meet noble materials in a contemporary living complement.