Design: Carlo Colombo
Made in Italy
● Upholstery seat and back cushion in Elide C 3218 Aviation blue
● Armrest band in leather Maine LUX 198 quartz grey
● Piping in leather Maine LUX 198 quartz grey
● Details on backrest with oval logo embroidery 24273M
Larzia is a soft and welcoming armchair designed by Carlo Colombo for Trussardi Casa. The well-shaped geometry outlines a composition with generous volumes decorated with an enveloping band element to enhance its contemporary style. The structure is in steel and wood with polyurethane foam and fiberfill padding, and the seat is made with woven elastic straps to offer greater comfort and support.
Sale price inclusive of GST
Out of stock
|Dimensions||80 × 85 × 73 cm|
Unit - (Width x Depth x Height) | Round - (Diameter = Width x Height)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Made in Italy
• Outer frame in colour burr walnut
• Internal frame cover in Maine Extra 198 quartz grey
• Standard padding
• Piping cover in Maine Extra 199 TDM
• Special manufacturer’s Bentley winged embroidery 25084A
The proportionate traits and the lounging taste of the small Rugby armchair have been carried over to the sofa version. All the charm of the elegance expressed in forms that never go out of style in a design which is reminiscent of British golf club settings. The enveloping features of the wide body, made in precious briar root, embrace the padding of the base upholstered with soft leather, measured by contrasting-coloured piping which traces the outline of the seat.